How to set Cyanogenmod SMS message center:
1. Open dialer
2. Dial *#*#4636#*#*
3. Engineering menu will open, select Phone Information -> SMSC
4. Obtain your provider SMS center number (in my case +359878000333)
5. Type in double quotes full international number, after it comma and 145. For example:
6. Press Update butoon
If you type only the number when press button Refresh you’ll receive another number, followed by ,129. That is wrong. Meanings are described here http://www.developershome.com/sms/cscaCommand.asp
- 129. Meaning: The SMSC address is formatted using the typical ISDN / telephony numbering plan (ITU E.164/E.163) but it is not sure whether the SMSC address is an international number, a national number or a number of other types. Example addresses: “85291234567” and “91234567”.
- 145. Meaning: The SMSC address is formatted using the typical ISDN / telephony numbering plan (ITU E.164/E.163) and it is an international number. Example address: “+85291234567”.